Country Specific Health Insurance, Travel, and Safety Advice
International Citizens Insurance is a global provider of international health insurance plans and travel medical insurance. We are able to insure any individual or group from any country traveling to another country. We pride ourselves on having a wide breadth of products and services to serve a global audience.
As an organization providing expatriate insurance to international citizens, world travelers and global nomads, it is our responsibility to create and share helpful advice and resources to insure safe travel abroad. To support this effort, we are building out specific guides with advice on traveling to some of the more popular destinations with specific health information and advice for your trip.
The guides in this section provide a wealth of information for world travelers. For each country, you will be able to find specific health, insurance and safety resources that will help keep you safe on your next visit. We have provided links to health centers and local hospitals. We have provided tailored suggestions for international health and travel insurance plans relevant to visitors to that country.
If you have questions not answered here, you can always contact our customer service team who can walk you through the process and answer your specific questions. If you would like specific information on other countries not listed here, we can provide the information to you directly. Please simply complete the request form to the right.
Find the Best Travel insurance Companies
Advice on Traveling Abroad by Country
We have been working hard to build a resource rich directory of travel articles for people planning a trip abroad. These articles provide tips for preparing for your trip and advice for staying safe and healthy while traveling. Please be patient as we build our database of articles. For now, we have detailed advice for the following countries.
- Mexico Travel Insurance and Safety Tips
- United States Travel Insurance Tips
- Australian Travel Insurance and Safety Advice for Visitors to Australia
- Insurance for Travel to Germany
- Spain Travel Insurance and Safety Advice
- Hong Kong Travel Insurance and Safety Tips
- Singapore Travel Insurance
- For Visitors to Belgium, Safety Tips and Travel Insurance Plans
- Irish Visitors Insurance and Safety Advice
- Chinese Travel Insurance for Visitors to China
- Malaysian Travel Insurance for Expats or Visitors
- Travel to New Zealand: Safety Tips and Travel Insurance
- Vietnam: Travel Insurance and Safety Advice
and our most popular article:
Most Popular Travel Insurance Plan:
- You choose between the basic essentials and more extensive coverage.
- Meets Schengen visa insurance requirements.
- 24/7 worldwide travel and emergency medical assistance.
Health Insurance Plans and Healthcare Systems
If you are moving to a new country you will need a longer term and more comprehensive medical insurance plan to cover any medical expenses that arise in your new home country. Different countries have varying levels of healthcare and the quality of their healthcare systems can vary dramatically. A global medical plan will provide you with the comfort of knowing that you will be able to get treated in any facility or any country in the word. To learn more about international health insurance plans available and recommended in different countries, use the following links.
- European Health Insurance Plans
- International Health Insurance in Asia
- Health Insurance Plans in North America
- Understanding Health Insurance in South America
Our recommended International Insurance Plans:
Short Term / Trip Cancellation: Learn More | Free Quote / Apply
Travel Medical (5 Days to 12 Months): Learn More | Free Quote / Apply
Global Medical (Long Term / Expatriates Plans): Learn More | Free Quote / Apply