GeoBlue Voyager Choice Travel Medical Insurance
The Voyager Choice plans from GeoBlue are high-quality Blue Cross Travel Medical Insurance plans for trips up to 6 months for ages 84 or younger. Applicants must be US citizens or residing in the USA.
The Voyager Choice is a single-trip Medical plan which offers emergency medical coverage while you are traveling abroad. The plan offers a choice of varying medical limits and deductibles to meet your specific needs and budget. You are required to have primary health insurance in place, but there is no exclusion for pre-existing conditions.
Voyager Choice – Features:
- U.S. licensed and regulated
- Medical, Evacuation, Mental Health, RX, AD&D
- No hospital pre-certification penalty.
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
- Provides benefits for complications during pregnancy
Eligibility Requirements for Voyager Plans
- Home Country is the U.S.
- You must be under Age 85
- Enrolled in a Primary Plan
- For Children under age 6, must be enrolled with a parent
- Initial purchase must be made in home country prior to departure
Highlights of Blue Cross Blue Shield Travel Insurance Plans
- Ideal for international leisure, missionary or business travel
- Choice of varying medical limits and deductibles.
- For trips up to 6 months for ages 84 or younger.
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation.
- Requires a primary health plan; however, the primary plan does not need to be a Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield medical plan in order to be eligible.