GeoBlue Global Insurance Services
Customers have rated GeoBlue plans:
GeoBlue, or Blue Cross Travel Insurance, offers quality plans for global travelers like you. Providing top-notch service, comprehensive coverage and access to the best medical care no matter what country or time zone in which you find yourself. Geo Blue has a variety of plans to meet your specific needs and circumstances.
GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Worldwide Insurance Services has dedicated themselves to helping travelers and expatriates identify, access and pay for quality healthcare, all around the world since 1997. Sold in connection with particular Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, each GeoBlue policy is licensed in the U.S. and offers the most comprehensive set of benefits and services in the industry.
- 24/7 Customer Support via Phone and Web
- Detailed Health and Travel Guides for your Destination
- Prompt Access to Trusted Doctors and Hospitals
- Simplified and Paperless Resolution of Claims
Geo Blue Products
GeoBlue has specialized in providing global health insurance for 20 years. It is their commitment to serving world travelers’ unique needs that makes them an industry leader. Their mission is to provide peace of mind to long- and short-term global travelers with a community of carefully selected, contracted doctors and hospitals in almost every country in the world as well as signature destination databases, mobile tools, and concierge-level services. Geo Blue Plans Include:
- Geo Blue Xplorer – Annually renewable, comprehensive, medical insurance for US expatriates or international citizens living abroad or internationals residing in the USA. Includes coverage in the USA for up to 9 months each year.
- Voyager – Geo Blue Travel medical insurance for trips lasting 7 days to a max of 6 months. The plan provides emergency medical coverage along with a package of travel insurance benefits to help care for you while abroad.
- Trekker – An annual “multi-trip” travel medical plan for US citizens traveling abroad multiple times each year.
GeoBlue is a worldwide, all-access pass to an exclusive level of care. Use your mobile device to quickly and conveniently connect to quality care across the globe for anything from emergency needs to filling a simple prescription, to translating your symptoms, to finding the right doctor at home or abroad. With a few simple clicks, get detailed profiles of carefully selected primary care physicians and specialists, as well as a broad range of hospitals, pharmacies, even dentists-where you are, when you need it. Review qualifications, make an appointment, and get directions, right from the App or a mobile device. Plus, proof of coverage is always at your fingertips, ready to show and share with providers. Mobile Assistance is backed 24/7 by our toll-free assistance line. Run a free quote for pricing.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue is the administrator of coverage provided under insurance policies issued by 4 Ever Life International Limited, Bermuda, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.