Cigna Global Medical Insurance Plans
Creating a comprehensive, tailored plan with Cigna Global Health Options is simple. It’s flexible, so you can choose and pay for only the cover you need. Cigna International Medical plans comprise of three levels of cover: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each plan includes International Medical Insurance. Choose from two areas of coverage, depending on needs and location: Worldwide including USA and Worldwide excluding USA.
In addition, you can select optional modules, including: International Outpatient; International Medical Evacuation; International Health and Wellbeing; and International Vision and Dental which enables you the flexibility to create an expat health insurance plan that suits your unique needs.
As well as this, Cigna offers a wide range of cost share and deductible options on International Medical Insurance and International Outpatient, allowing you to tailor a plan to suit your budget.
The Value of Cigna Global Medical Insurance
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has 60 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 30,000 people, plus a network of more than 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists.
Cigna’s full-time, clinical team is led by physicians. They have years of experience in dealing with varied and unique clinical and service situations worldwide. Their vast experience means they provide high standards of healthcare, regardless of where you are in the world.
Cigna’s Global Health Mission
Everything we do is around our mission to help improve your health, wellbeing and sense of security.
Cigna’s Customer Care Promise
- You can seek help for free any hour of the day or night.
- You can talk to the right person at the right time. The Cigna Customer Care Team will direct your call to one of their healthcare experts.
- You will have instant and easy access to healthcare facilities and professionals around the world.
- On the rare occasion you have to pay for your treatment directly, you’ll be reimbursed, wherever possible, within five days of receiving your claim.
- You can receive payment in over 135 currencies.