What You Need for Your Trip Abroad Are you planning a trip abroad? If you are, make sure you are well-prepared for everything, starting from booking a flight to enjoying your time at the destination. We have listed things to prepare for and the travel requirements you must complete before your trip to not encounter […]
Travel Insurance News
News and updates related to travel insurance plans, coverage, companies and benefits.
Although most of the insurance plans listed on this site are for those traveling outside of their home country, either for a short trip or an extended stay, there are some specific plan types that fall into the general “Travel Insurance” category. We offer the following plans for international travelers:
- Trip Insurance – Covers the cost of your trip with some additional benefits (lost luggage, trip delay, etc.)
- Travel Medical Insurance – Covers medical expenses as well as other risks when traveling overseas for less than a year or for visitors from abroad.
- International Medical Insurance – Long-term health insurance for expatriates and global nomads living abroad for a year or more
- Emergency Evacuation – Assistance and transportation to the most appropriate hospital in an emergency situation
- Extreme Sports Coverage – Coverage for participants in Adventure or Extreme Sports
Whether you are moving abroad to work for a few years or you are already away from home as an expat, being insured is a necessity. International health insurance is unparalleled when it comes to protecting you from unexpected circumstances that can impact your schedule, lifestyle, or work capacity. But how do you choose the […]
Why choose International Citizens Insurance as your insurance broker over others? Which aspects of our service make us stand above the competition? What are the advantages you will get from selecting our service? Here are the top 6 ways expats and travelers like you can benefit from our assistance: Learn More About Insurance Researching about […]
Traveling to, or living in, a different country can be tough. You must think about food expenses and lodging costs, and then you must adjust to a new culture. Another important thing that many people often forget about is access to healthcare services and medical facilities. When talking about insurance abroad, two terms often come […]
8 Tips for Staying Healthy While Traveling Staying healthy while traveling has never been more challenging. Serious health threats like COVID-19 have everyone worried. It doesn’t help that travel is known for being a crowded, congested activity. Busy airport terminals, tiny airplane seats, bustling hotel lobbies, and swelling streets certainly don’t allow for much in […]