Travel Insurance

News and updates related to travel insurance, trip cancellation and travel medical plans.

Planning a Snorkeling Trip You’re about to embark on the trip of a lifetime, or maybe the permanent relocation you’ve dreamed of for years, and you can’t wait to indulge in one of travel’s greatest pleasures: exploring the coastlines and coves of your new home away from home. It’s time to go snorkeling! Snorkeling may LEARN MORE

Travel Gifts for Your Loved Ones Going Abroad Summer is one of the more popular times of year to travel, especially for all you hard workers who finally take a break from your work schedule and want to explore the world. Before your loved one leaves on a jet plane make sure they are well packed. If they are on a trip LEARN MORE

457 Visa Insurance for Temporary Relocation to Australia For those who want to move to Australia temporarily, a popular option is the Temporary Work (Subclass 457) visa. This visa allows skilled workers to enter the country for up to four years for full-time work. It also allows for the skilled worker to bring their family LEARN MORE

Using Twitter for Travel Advice & Tips If you travel overseas a lot then having a Twitter account may be of interest to you. Twitter is not only a great travel resource, but also a great place to engage with industry experts, including international insurance agents. If you’re not on Twitter you could be missing LEARN MORE