RoundTrip International eligibility includes non-U.S. residents planning to travel outside of their home country. Each Insured must enroll for his or her own insurance and pay any premium due. If accepted by Seven Corners, each person will become an Insured.
Effective Date and Period of Coverage: The Effective Date of Your Policy is shown on the ID Card and remains in effect for the stated term shown on the ID Card. The minimum Period of Coverage under RoundTrip International plan is one (1) day, maximum Period of Coverage is thirty (30) days.
When Your coverage for Benefits Begins:
Subject to payment of any premium due:
- (a) For Trip Cancellation: Coverage begins at 12:01 A.M. local time, at Your location on the day after the required premium for such coverage is received by Seven Corners or Their Administrator as shown on the ID Card. Coverage ends at the point and time of departure on Your Scheduled Departure Date.
- (b) For Trip Delay: Coverage is in force while en route to and from the Covered Trip.
- (c) For all other coverage: Coverage begins at the later of the point and time of Your departure on the Scheduled Departure Date; or your actual departure for Your Covered Trip.
When Your Coverage Ends:
Coverage is effective for the stated term shown on Your ID Card. In addition, Your coverage will end at 11:59 P.M. local time on the date which is the earliest of the following:
- (a) the Scheduled Return Date as stated on the travel tickets;
- (b) the date You return to Your origination point if prior to the Scheduled Return Date;
- (c) the date You leave or change Your Covered Trip (unless due to Unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances covered by the Policy);
- (d) if You extend the return date, coverage will terminate at 11:59 P.M., local time, at Your location on the Scheduled Return Date;
- (e) the date You cancel Your Covered Trip.
All coverage under the Policy will be extended, if:
- (a) Your entire Covered Trip is covered by the Policy; and
- (b) Your return is delayed by covered reasons specified under Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption or Trip Delay.
If coverage is extended for the above reasons, coverage will end on the earlier of: (a) the date You reach Your return destination; or (b) 7 days after the date the Covered Trip was scheduled to be completed.
Ten-Day Free Look
You may cancel insurance under the Policy by giving Seven Corners or Their Administrator written notice within 10 days from the Effective Date. If You do this, Seven Corners will refund Your premium paid provided You have not filed a claim under the Policy.
If you have any questions about your RoundTrip International eligibility you can contact us to ask.