Cigna Plan Cost–Real World Examples
The best way to determine your Cigna plan cost is to create your own quick quote online or contact one of our agents to request a quote. Below are some examples of common real-life scenarios we encounter.
Plan: Cigna Silver plan including Emergency Medical Evacuation
Plan: Cigna Platinum plan including International Outpatient, and Health and Wellbeing
Plan: Cigna Gold plan including Emergency Medical Evacuation and US Cover
How Cost is Determined
The monthly premium cost of a Cigna Global Health plan depends on the level of coverage, age of insured, medical condition, area of coverage, etc. To understand what affects the price of health insurance cost, please read on.
To determine your premium cost with Cigna Global you must first start by choosing one of their core inpatient plans, which covers you for essential hospital stays and treatments up to the maximum amount per beneficiary per period of cover.
- SILVER: $1,000,000 / €800,000 / £650,000
- GOLD: $2,000,000 / €1,600,000 / £1,300,000
- PLATINUM: Unlimited
Add Optional Benefits
In addition, you can select optional modules, which enables you the flexibility to create an international health insurance plan that suits your unique needs.
- International Outpatient: More extensive outpatient care for treatments that don’t require an overnight stay in hospital. Including prescribed outpatient drugs and dressings and much more.
- International Medical Evacuation: Medical evacuation in the event that treatment is not available locally in an emergency, as well as repatriation, allowing the bene ciary to return to their country of habitual residence or nationality.
- International Health & Wellbeing: Proactively manage your own health. Screen against disease, test against common illnesses and get reassurance with routine physical exams.
- International Vision & Dental: Vision care including an eye test and a wide range of preventative, routine and major dental treatments.
- US Cover
Managing Your Premium Cost
Decide if you would like to add a deductible or cost share. You can choose to have a deductible and / or cost share on the International Medical Insurance and / or International Outpatient option. No deductible applies to inpatient cash benefits or newborn care benefits.
You will be responsible for paying the amount of any deductible and cost share directly to the hospital, clinic or medical practitioner.
Paying for Your Plan
You can choose to pay for your premiums on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. You can make payments by debit or credit card, or alternatively if you pay annually, you can pay by bank wire transfer.