In addition to individuals and groups, Seven Corners also provides travel protection and world health insurance programs, benefit management and health care administration to government agencies and business travel insurance for corporate employers.
Overview of Services offered by Seven Corners
- Comprehensive world health insurance coverage
- Access to a network of thousands of international doctors and hospitals
- A multi-lingual customer service phone line, available 24/7/365
- Customized country profiles and travel suggestions before you depart on your trip
- Ongoing travel protection and support during your trip
All clients have immediate access to the WellAbroad global assistance portal. By accessing www.wellabroad.com using your member number and date of birth, customers have the ability to create travel profiles, receive travel alerts, and search for Seven Corners’ contracted doctors and hospitals throughout the world.
Filing a Seven Corners Insurance Claim
To file a claim with Seven Corners Insurance you must first download the correct claims form from https://www.sevencorners.com/claims. The claims form you choose must match your plan and the type of claim you are filing. Complete the claim form with the required information and supporting documentation including: copy of your passport, detailed doctor’s bill, and payment receipts. Then submit all of the documents to Seven Corners to [email protected] or by mail to:
Seven Corners, Inc.
303 Congressional Boulevard
Carmel, IN 46032 USA