GeoBlue international health insurance products provide travelers and expats living abroad anywhere in the world peace of mind via an elite network of healthcare providers, innovative mobile and online tools, and outstanding customer service.
GeoBlue International Health and Travel Insurance Products
- Customize your medical coverage to suit your needs
- Define your deductible and prescription benefits
- Choose providers either in or out of our elite network
- Great option for US citizens traveling abroad
- For trips up to 6 months for ages up to 84
- May cover pre-existing conditions for medical services
- Up to $250,000 for sickness and accidents
- $500,000 medical evacuation benefit
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services
- Worldwide medical coverage built for students and faculty in the U.S. and Abroad.
- Select from a range of deductibles and rates.
- Choose providers either in or out of our elite network.
GeoBlue Insurance Plans for International Medical Coverage
GeoBlue offers long and short-term individual and group products under the Blue Cross Blue Shield Global brand with the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and Bupa Global. This allows them to extend their global reach and enhances their ability to offer comprehensive and compliant international healthcare solutions for employees and their dependents, giving them confidence that the care they need is available when and where they need it.
Geo Blue International is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue is the administrator of coverage provided under international health insurance policies issued by 4 Ever Life International Limited, Bermuda, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.