Home > International Health Insurance
International Health Insurance
If you plan to live or reside abroad for any length of time, you will want to make sure you invest in a high quality international health insurance plan for when you are abroad, outside of your home country in case something happens and you need to seek medical treatment. For most countries around the world, it will also actually be a requirement of your visa (if you need one) to show proof of adequate international health insurance coverage.
Luckily, International Insurance can help you select the right international health insurance plan that is right for you - plans include:
The Global Select is an international private medical insurance plan that is designed to provide you with worldwide coverage options. The plan is ideal for those international citizens living and working outside of their home country and provides some of the best, world class benefits available today.
- Freedom to choose any hospital, clinic or doctor
- 24 Hour Emergency Medical Helpline
- In most cases, Home Country coverage is included
- Choice of GBP, Euro and USD currencies for payment
For further information about this plan please go to:
The Global Medical Insurance plan provides a 3-tiered coverage option for US Citizens who are residing outside the USA and for internationals who are living around the world. The plans have options to include, or exclude the USA from coverage as well as many other options. Please learn more about the Global Medical Insurance
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and families
- Medical Concierge Program
- Add on optional riders for Maternity, Sports and more...