Seven Corners insurance plans include travel medical and trip protections plans for international travelers (both U.S. and non-U.S. citizens). Their plans offer flexible limits and your choice of deductible. Plans are well suited for families, students, seniors, missionaries, and business travelers.
Travel Medical Insurance
Your health insurance at home may not cover you when you travel out of the country. That could mean you are left footing the bill if you get sick or hurt. Also, many medical providers in foreign countries require you to pay for services upfront before they’ll treat you. Seven Corner’s Travel Medical Plan, Liaison Travel Elite, is a good fit:
- Comprehensive medical coverage from 5 days to 3 years
- Your choice of medical maximum and deductible options
- An extensive worldwide network of providers
Trip Cancellation Insurance
There’s a lot of things that can disrupt the trip of your dreams. Seven Corners trip cancellation plans make dealing with those disruptions much easier.
- Comprehensive trip protection for U.S. residents traveling abroad.
- Optional rental car collision coverage available.
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason coverage available (if eligible).
- Trip protection for non-U.S. residents traveling up to 30 days.
- $100,000 personal liability benefit.
- 24/7 multilingual travel assistance.
More Seven Corners Products
Several Seven Corners insurance plans are not not yet available on InternationalInsurance.com. Following any of the links below will provide more information and the opportunity to generate a quote and purchase.