You have researched international insurance options and are ready to apply. Now what? We offer a comprehensive array of products for your international experience. Here we provide a complete list of individual and group applications organized by category. Use the application links below to buy international health insurance, global travel medical plans or trip cancellation cover.
Apply Online for Travel Insurance
You have several different options to apply online for travel insurance: When deciding on what you need for coverage, travel insurance plans offer a wide variety of options. It is relatively quick and easy to buy Trip Insurance Plans. We will primarily need information on the people traveling and the cost of the trip. Travel Medical Insurance applications are slightly more complicated and might take some additional time. Approval is immediate, and confirmation of documents is sent to your email immediately. Global Health Insurance Plans will require the most effort. You will have to answer some medical history questions, and underwriters may require that you provide additional information before the policy is approved.
Request an Online Quote for Travel Insurance
The first step in the process is to generate an online quote for the travel insurance plan that best fits your specific needs and situation. Use the Get a Quote links provided below for each plan. You will be able to edit your quote, adjusting the amount of coverage and deductible resulting in a change of premium, up or down, to get the right plan for your budget. The quote you get will be dependent on the coverage requested, your age, where you are traveling to, and your trip cost (for trip cancellation cover). We have provided a list of affordable, high-quality plans for most situations, but we always recommend you get quotes from two or more providers, so you are comfortable with the plan you decide on.
Online for Applications for Travel Insurance
Below are links to the applications for our products organized by category. If you want more information on a category, click International Plans in the navigation bar above to get the drop-down list of categories. For details on a specific plan, click Learn More or simply click Free Quote to start the process.
Applications for Trip Insurance
Trip Cancellation Insurance plans will cover your trip costs should you have to cancel as well as emergency medical care if you get sick or injured. These plans offer additional benefits including trip interruption, lost luggage coverage, and more.
Apply for Trip Cancellation Insurance for US Citizens
- Comprehensive trip protection for U.S. residents traveling abroad.
- Optional rental car collision coverage available.
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason coverage available (if eligible).
Apply Online for Travel Medical Insurance
In addition to trip cancellation plans, we offer travel medical insurance plans that provide similar benefits but exclude coverage for the cost of your trip. As a result, these plans are more affordable. They cover primarily emergency medical costs but will also offer emergency evacuation, repatriation, lost luggage, and more. Below are links to plans and applications from some of the best travel insurance companies in the world.
- COVID-19 coverage outside your home country
- Choose between the basic and more extensive coverage
- Meets Schengen visa insurance requirements
- 24/7 worldwide travel and emergency medical assistance
- COVID-19 coverage outside your home country
- Comprehensive medical coverage from 5 days to 1 year
- Your choice of medical maximum and deductible options
- An extensive worldwide network of providers
- Coverage for medically necessary COVID testing and treatment
- For U.S. citizens up to age 95
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions available
- 24/7/365 service and assistance
Apply Online for Student Travel Insurance Plans
Students abroad can apply for international student insurance plans that will cover them during their studies and will also meet most travel visa insurance requirements. Here are some of the top study abroad insurance plans.
- Worldwide medical coverage built for students and faculty in the U.S. and abroad.
- Select from a range of deductibles and rates.
- Choose providers either in or out of our elite network.
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) coverage outside your home country
- Excellent benefits and customer service when you need it
- Keep your coverage when your studies last multiple years
- Medical providers are available in over 130 countries worldwide
- Standard and Platinum level benefits available.
- Coverage for individuals and groups and their dependents.
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice.
Apply Online for Annual Travel Insurance Plans
For applicants that make multiple trips each year, an annual travel insurance plan might be the best option. Here are links to apply for annual travel insurance plans.
- Coverage for Multiple Trips Each Year
- Trip can be a Max of 30 or 45 days each
- Annual Policy Term, Includes Cover for Covid
- Up to $500,000 for sickness and accidents
- $500,000 medical evacuation benefit
- Covers Covid-19 and pre-existing conditions
Applications for International Medical Plans
Global Medical Plans or International Health Insurance provides more comprehensive benefits for people who are living abroad for a year or longer. Below are links to some of our more popular options. For more choices, visit International Medical Applications.
- The flexibility to tailor a plan to suit your individual needs
- Access to Cigna Global’s trusted network of hospitals and doctors
- The convenience and confidence of 24/7/365 customer service
- Premium Benefits, Coverage and Service
- Define your deductible and prescription benefits
- For Foreigners in the US or US citizens abroad
- William Russell plans cover you internationally, both in the country you reside in and wherever you are traveling to (addons required for USA)
- Their network includes 40,000 hospitals around the world.
- Plans have comprehensive cancer coverage, including genome testing.
How to Apply / Buy International Health Plans
You can always call or email our team of specialized insurance agents:
Otherwise, find the appropriate policy from the list of applications below and click to purchase a plan. You may also complete our brief Free Quote Request form to get specific product recommendations: Click Here.
- Emergency Evacuation – Assistance and transportation to the most appropriate hospital in an emergency situation
- Travel Insurance for Extreme Sports – Coverage for participants in adventure or extreme sports
- Expatriate Insurance – For expats living and working outside of their home country for extended periods
- Visitors Coverage – Insurance for visiting a new country