Global Medical Services Offered by WorldTrips
WorldTrips‘ innovative products are known and used daily by many thousands of individuals, families, corporations, and service groups around the world. These products are all designed with the unique needs of the international market in mind.
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling or residing outside of their home country, or desiring to supplement their home country health insurance plans.
- U.S. Citizens traveling or residing outside of their home country.
- U.S.-based corporations in need of insurance for employees working abroad.
- Mission-sending organizations with missionaries serving outside their home country.
- Colleges and universities with students or teachers and their families traveling or residing outside their home country.
24 / 7 Worldwide Travel and Medical Assistance
Atlas Travel and Student Secure Plans include valuable travel and medical assistance services, which are available to your employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact WorldTrips to access any of these services.
Call (800) 605-2282 within the US, or call collect from outside the US at 317-262-2132 and indicate that you have a medical emergency.
Pre-Trip Destination Information
Up-to-date information regarding required vaccinations, health risks, travel restrictions, and weather conditions specific to the destination country.
Consultations with attending medical professionals during hospitalization and establishment of a single point-of-contact for family members to receive ongoing updates regarding medical status.
Contact information for Western-style medical facilities, medical and dental practices, and pharmacies in the destination country.
Travel Document Replacement
Assistance with obtaining replacement passports, birth certificates, visas, airline tickets, and other travel-related documents.
Lost Luggage Assistance
Tracking service to assist in locating luggage or other items lost in transit.
Other Travel Assistance Services
• Prescription Drug Replacement
• Emergency Travel Arrangements
• Dispatch of Physician
• Translation Assistance
• Credit Card / Traveler’s Check Replacement