Best Travel Medical and Trip Coverage for International Travelers
As an international insurance agency, we often get inquiries from all around the world. For the majority of clients, we have great plans and can easily help them with an existing product. Increasingly, we are getting inquiries from non-US citizens who are specifically looking for trip cancellation plans. These customers often find it difficult to find a plan that will cover their international trip. For these customers, we have a solution!
Trip Insurance for International Citizens
For non-US citizens, the options are limited. Our recommended options included Round Trip International and IHI BUPA Travel Insurance. They can’t cover all nationalities but they do have options for most.
- Trip protection for non-U.S. residents traveling up to 30 days.
- $100,000 personal liability benefit.
- 24/7 multilingual travel assistance.
- Comprehensive trip protection for U.S. residents traveling abroad.
- Optional rental car collision coverage available.
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason coverage available (if eligible).
Travel Medical and Trip Cancellation for Non-Residents
The Round Trip International and IHI BUPA Travel Insurance plans provide all the benefits of the best travel medical plans as well as trip insurance benefits (like coverage for lost luggage). The trip cancellation insurance supplement helps protect your travel investment if your trip is canceled due to unexpected circumstances such as illness or injury to you, a traveling companion or immediate family member; jury duty; job layoff or termination; terrorist incident; or bankruptcy of your airline, cruise line or tour operator. Also included are benefits for travel delay and baggage delay.
Typical International Trip Insurance Coverage and Benefits
- Your emergency illness, injury or death, or that of a family member, a business partner, a travel companion, or a travel companion’s family member
- Financial default of a travel supplier
- A terrorist incident
- Organized labor strike
- Natural disaster or bad weather resulting in the cessation of the travel supplier’s services
- Medical quarantine
- Jury duty
- Your home or that of a travel companion made uninhabitable by fire, vandalism or natural disaster
- Your auto accident or that of your travel companion on the way to the scheduled departure point
- You or a travel companion serving on active or reserve duty for the military, police or fire department, whose personal leave is revoked to provide aid or relief in the event of a natural disaster or a terrorist act
- Employer termination or layoff
- A documented theft of your passport or visa
For Comprehensive International Travel Medical Insurance, Consider:
- You choose between the basic essentials and more extensive coverage.
- Meets Schengen visa insurance requirements.
- 24/7 worldwide travel and emergency medical assistance.