The Patriot Travel Insurance Plan is designed for those who need international travel health insurance coverage for their travel around the world. The plan is ideal for anyone who needs short to long term coverage (5 days to 2 years) when they are outside of their home country
Patriot Travel Medical insurance – Two Plan Designs:
- Travel medical insurance for U.S. citizens and
- Coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling abroad
and includes benefits such as:
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Evacuation and Repatriation coverage
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Coverage from 5 days to 2 years, Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
The Patriot travel plan also allows you to add in coverage with the purchase of optional extra riders. These riders include the Extreme Sports Rider, Enhanced AD&D Rider, Patriot Return Rider and Personal Liability Rider. For more information about these riders, visit the schedule of benefits page or run a free quote for pricing.
Why Patriot Travel Medical?
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot International® provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., while Patriot America® provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Patriot Plan Customer Service / Assistance
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.