Patriot TRIP Insurance Plans
The Patriot TRIP plan is available for trips from 5 to to 31 days. It is a basic trip insurance plan with coverage for trip cancellation, travel and baggage delays, and emergency medical treatment. Eligible applicants include residents of the U.S. and its territories, regardless of their citizenship, taking international/domestic trips and travelers who want a standard trip cancellation program.
Overview of Coverage:
- $25,000 coverage for trip cancellation
- Trip interruption benefit of up to 125% of trip cost
- $25,000 coverage for emergency medical/dental expense
- $600 coverage for travel delay
- $1,500 coverage for lost/stolen baggage
Patriot TRIP Insurance Plans is No Longer Available
We suggest the following options:
Our recommended Trip Insurance Plans:
Round Trip Cancellation Plan: Learn More | Free Quote / Apply (For US Citizens)
Patriot Travel Medical: Learn More | Free Quote / Apply (Great For US and Non-US Citizens)
For additional benefits and coverage, learn about the Trip Insurance plans that have high coverage amounts and additional benefits.
We cover Pre-existing Conditions provided:
- The insurance was purchased within 15 calendar days of initial Covered Trip payment; and
- On the date of purchase of insurance, you were medically able to travel.
If you do not meet the above criteria, your pre-existing condition might still be covered if the answer to all of the following questions is “no”:
- Were you treated for a new illness in the last 60 days, or did symptoms exist for which a reasonably prudent person would have sought treatment?
- Has your condition worsened or required medical attention in the last 60 days?
- Have you received any new medications in the past 60 days or have any of your current dosages been changed?
This is a summary of the principal provisions of the master policy offered through NSBTHA for its members. It is not considered to be a contract of insurance. Complete details of coverage, terms, limitations, and exclusions that may affect benefits payable are provided in the master policy and summarized in the certificate.
Coverage is available to residents of the U.S. and its territories, may vary by state and may not be available in all states. Read your certificate carefully and note all state exceptions that may apply. For more information regarding the exclusions and all other terms and conditions of thePatriot T.R.I.P. program, please see the applicable certificate wording which is available upon request.
This Summary of Benefits is not intended to be an offer to sell Patriot T.R.I.P. or a solicitation in any jurisdiction where such action would be unlawful or in which InternationalInsurance.com is not qualified to do so.
A “covered trip” is any travel and sojourn to a destination more than 120 miles from the starting point of the covered trip and not exceeding 31 consecutive days.
Premium rates are per insured person for eligible individuals whose Patriot applications are approved by IMG. Patriot Group Plans with separate pricing is available upon request. IMG reserves the right to assess the most current rates at the time of the effective date in the event these rates expire, are modified or are replaced.