Health Insurance from GeoBlue
International health insurance that covers you inside and outside the U.S.
The GeoBlue Xplorer health plan is a great plan for US citizens who travel to or from the United States for extended periods of business, leisure and study. If you leave home for six months or more, your health and financial security are at serious risk because of significant gaps in most available insurance coverage and services. This risk is only heightened by limited knowledge of health and safety hazards around the world, including medical treatment from unfamiliar providers.
GeoBlue Xplorer is one of the best international health plans because it combines comprehensive worldwide benefits with a new generation of medical assistance services, which include an impressive array of online and mobile tools used to identify, access and pay for quality healthcare all around the world.
GeoBlue Xplorer gives you the freedom to access care inside and outside the U.S. If you need benefits outside the U.S. only, explore the GeoBlue Xplorer Essential plan.
GeoBlue and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, A Leader at Home and Abroad
GeoBlue is a recognized leader in international health insurance and medical assistance services, serving hundreds of thousands of world travelers annually. GeoBlue is also admitted and licensed in the US!
Highest Standards of Service
GeoBlue meets the highest expectations of quality. For medical care outside the U.S., members are free to see any provider and their benefits will remain the same.
Top 10 Advantages of Geo Blue Xplorer Premium over Competing Plans
- Provides an unlimited annual and lifetime maximum
- No waiting periods associated with any preventive services
- The pre-existing condition exclusion can be waived with proof of prior creditable insurance.
- Covers injuries or illnesses that are a result of a terrorist act
- No pre-certification required for inpatient and outpatient care
- Deductible is waived for office visits and a small copay applies
- Generous U.S. Coverage
- Access to our elite providers can lead to better diagnosis, treatment and medical outcomes.
- Our providers bill GeoBlue directly, which eliminates paperwork hassles
- The strength of Blue. GeoBlue Xplorer is offered in cooperation with certain local Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, which collectively cover 1 in 3 Americans!